Each family’s financial contribution to the school is important, and every child’s tuition adds to the welfare of our community. The primary responsibility for financing a child’s education rests with the family, and we seek families who are committed to making this important investment in their child’s future. We also believe that a Waldorf education should be available to any child, regardless of financial circumstance. It is the intention and policy of Maple Village Waldorf School to welcome students from the broadest possible range of the social, economic, and cultural spectrums. A diverse community benefits all of our students, staff and faculty. We balance this belief with the practical realities of our school’s financial requirements and needs, thus many factors come into play when tuition adjustment decisions are made.
Tuition Adjustment is currently only available to students applying for Grades 1 through 8 and is adjusted on a case-by-case basis. There is no Tuition Adjustment available for Early Childhood students at this time.
Tuition Adjustment Application FAQ
Tuition Adjustment Application Process:
- Submit an application for your child (new students only). TA applications will not be processed until your student has completed the admissions process and has been accepted to MVWS.
- Go to MyTADS.com and fill out the tuition adjustment application by clicking on “Financial Aid”. It is recommended that you begin your TA application as soon as you submit your child’s school application, as the TA application takes some time to complete.
- In TADS, upload the required financial documents to accompany your application.
- Upload a Proposed Tuition Offer Letter to TADS. This letter should contain the amount you’d like to offer in tuition for the school year, along with any other details you would like our committee to know about your situation or offer.
- TADS will follow up with your application and request any missing items.
- The MVWS Tuition Adjustment Committee will review your offer letter, application, and TADS’ report.
- A letter will be sent to you via email stating your tuition adjustment award for the new school year. Respond to the letter via email to accept or decline the offer.
- E-mail any general questions to Alice Stevens. TADS also offers customer service for families if you are experiencing any technical difficulties or have trouble uploading documents. You can contact TADS Family Support at 800-477-8237 or email@example.com Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST.
- Please note that a new tuition adjustment application must be submitted each school year with updated financial information.
Tuition Adjustment Timeline for the 2021-2022 School Year:
- February 1, 2021: Tuition Adjustment application opens
- March 1, 2021: Tuition Adjustment application deadline
- March 15, 2021: Award letters sent out to families
- April 1, 2021: Deadline to accept TA award
- Beginning April 2, 2021, new applicants may request a code to access the TA application by emailing Alice Stevens.