Each family’s financial contribution to the school is important, and every child’s tuition adds to the welfare of our community. The primary responsibility for financing a child’s education rests with the family, and we seek families who are committed to making this important investment in their child’s future. We also believe that a Waldorf education should be available to any child, regardless of financial circumstance. It is the intention and policy of Maple Village Waldorf School to welcome students from the broadest possible range of the social, economic, and cultural spectrums. A diverse community benefits all of our students, staff and faculty. We balance this belief with the practical realities of our school’s financial requirements and needs, thus many factors come into play when tuition adjustment decisions are made.
Tuition Adjustment is currently only available to students enrolling in Grades 1 through 8 and is adjusted on a case-by-case basis. There is no Tuition Adjustment available for Early Childhood students at this time.
Tuition Adjustment Application Process:
- Submit a school application for your child (new students only). TA applications will not be processed until your student has completed the admissions process and has been accepted to MVWS.
- Complete the online TA application which is available in both English and Spanish. Our school code is 200477. It is recommended that you begin your TA application as soon as you submit your child’s school application, as the TA application takes some time to complete. The fee for TA applications is $55.00 per family.
- Upload the required financial documents to accompany your application. This includes your most recent tax return, W2, bank & mortgage statements, and paystub or paycheck copies. Click here for more detailed instructions.
- Upload a Proposed Tuition Offer Letter. This letter should contain the amount you’d like to offer in tuition for the school year, along with any other details you would like our committee to know about your situation or offer.
- TADS will follow up with your application and request any missing items.
- The MVWS Tuition Adjustment Committee will review your offer letter, application, and TADS’ report.
- A letter will be sent to you via email stating your tuition adjustment award for the new school year. Respond to the letter via email to accept or decline the offer.
- If you have questions or need help, please call the family portal support center at (800) 344-8328. The center offers daytime assistance, but families can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Tuition Adjustment Status for the 2022-2023 School Year: Funds still available for new students in grades 1-8; apply ASAP if you are interested! TA is closed for returning students.