Temporary Zoom “Walkthrough” Tour
Prospective parents are invited to attend one of our 2 monthly Zoom “Walkthrough” tours. These tours will give parents a virtual look inside our campus and classrooms and share the unique Waldorf curriculum. Tours include a discussion with our Dean of Education, Lisa J. McCarthy as well as one of our Early Education teachers and Grades teachers. Our Admissions & Enrollment Coordinator, Alice Stevens will give an overview of the Admissions process. Tours will include our Early Childhood programs and Grades 1 through 8. Please RSVP to receive the Zoom code.
- Friday, April 3rd, 10:30 am – 12 pm
- Friday, April 17th, 2 pm – 3:30 pm
- Friday, May 1st, 10:30 am – 12pm
- Friday, May 15th, 2 pm – 3:15 pm
- Friday, May 29th, 1 pm – 2:15 pm
- Friday, June 19th, 2 pm – 3:30 pm
*Zoom tours (and open houses when permitted) are recommended but are not a mandatory step in the admissions process.