Reservations & Payment
Extended Care is available every school day from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for our students in Preschool, Kindergarten, and Grades 1-8. Reservations are required for all Extended Care programs. Reservations for 2023-2024 Extended Care will open this August.
Morning Glories Morning Care: Available for all students beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- $8 – Day Rate with Reservation
- $6 – Sibling Rate with Reservation
- $12 – Drop-In Rate per student (no reservation)
Early Childhood Moonflowers Aftercare: Available for students in Preschool & Kindergarten until 3:15 p.m.
- $10 – Day Rate with Reservation by 11:00 a.m.
- $7 – Sibling Rate with Reservation by 11:00 a.m.
- $20 – Drop In-Rate per student (after 11:00 a.m. or no reservation)
- Transfer into Grades Aftercare (3:15-5:30 p.m.) requires Dean’s approval
- In order to not disrupt the quiet rest time, we request no pickups prior to 2:30 p.m.
- Children attending EC Aftercare should come to school with a sleeping mat/blanket and pillow for the quiet rest/story time.
Grades Moonflowers Aftercare: Available until 5:30 p.m. and includes a snack provided by our Aftercare teachers.
- $15 – Grades 1-8 Day Rate with Reservation by 11:00 a.m.
- $12 – Sibling Rate with Reservation by 11:00 a.m.
- $24 – Drop-In Rate per student (after 11:00 a.m. or no reservation)
All billing will be done through your TADS account. Please direct all Extended Care questions to AfterSchool@MapleVillageSchool.org