“If humanity is to live in the future in a socially right way, humanity must educate its children in a socially right way. In order that this may be done we desire to make a small contribution through the Waldorf School.”
– Rudolf Steiner
Reservations & Payment
Extended Care is available every school day from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for our students in Preschool, Kindergarten, and the Grades. Reservations are required for all Extended Care programs. To reserve Extended Care slots, please click HERE or on the button below:
Morning Glories Morning Care: Available for all students beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- $8 – Day Rate with Reservation
- $6 – Sibling Rate with Reservation
- $12 – Drop-In Rate per student
EC Moonflowers (Early Childhood) Aftercare: Available for students in Preschool & Kindergarten until 3:15 p.m.
- $10 – Day Rate with Reservation by 11:00 a.m.
- $7 – Sibling Rate with Reservation by 11:00 a.m.
- $20 – Drop In-Rate per student (after 11:00 a.m.)
- Transfer into Grades Aftercare (3:15-5:30 p.m.) requires Dean’s approval
- In order to not disrupt the quiet rest time, we request no pickups prior to 2:30 p.m.
- Children attending EC Aftercare should come to school with a sleeping mat/blanket and pillow for the quiet rest/story time.
Grades Moonflowers Aftercare: Available until 5:30 p.m. and includes a snack provided by our Aftercare teachers.
- $15 – Grades 1-8 Day Rate with Reservation by 11:00 a.m.
- $12 – Sibling Rate with Reservation by 11:00 a.m.
- $24 – Drop-In Rate per student (after 11:00 a.m.)
All billing will be done through your TADS account. Please direct all Extended Care questions to AfterSchool@MapleVillageSchool.org