- New admissions for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Applications are currently being accepted for Kindergarten and Grades 1 through 8.
- Enrollment will remain open until enrollment capacity is reached in each class. We welcome mid-year applicants as space permits.
- Preschool, Me & My Baby, and Parent/Child enrollment is currently on hold until in-person classes can safely and legally resume. Families are encouraged to submit an application now and will be contacted once enrollment opens.
- Pricing and program details can be found on this page.
- Please make sure to select the correct school year when you apply.
- Attend a Walk Through the Classes event, open house, or personal tour (optional).
- Submit an application, application fee, and supplemental forms if applicable. Your child’s prospective teacher will review their application.
- Attend a family interview with your child’s prospective teacher. We are currently offering virtual interviews over Zoom.
- Grades 1-8 applicants attend 3-5 visit days in the classroom (only available when school is in session).
- If accepted, complete tuition agreement & enrollment information and make payment for registration & supply fees online. Tuition and fees information can be found here.
Please Note: Parent/Child and Me & My Baby applicants do not need family interviews and will be accepted automatically, space permitting.
Due to COVID-19, our campus is currently closed. We are offering virtual tours and live video meetings with our Dean of Education, and new applicants will be interviewed by faculty over Zoom video call.
If you have more questions and would like our Admissions & Enrollment Coordinator to contact you, please fill out the form below:
You can also open the below inquiry form in a new tab.