New admissions for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Applications may now be submitted for the 2021-2022 school year for all programs.
- Enrollment will remain open until enrollment capacity is reached in each class. We welcome mid-year applicants as space permits.
- Preschool and Kindergarten classes have a waitlist at this time; all other classes have openings.
- Please make sure to select the correct school year when you apply.
- Current students do not need to reapply for next school year and can re-enroll through TADS.
- Attend a Walk Through the Classes virtual tour or other school event (optional).
- Submit an application, application fee, and supplemental forms if applicable. Your child’s prospective teacher will review their application.
- Attend a family interview with your child’s prospective teacher. Most family interviews are held in person on our campus, but we do offer virtual interviews on Zoom for families currently traveling/residing outside of southern California and those with COVID concerns around meeting in person. Face masks are required for all during your interview, with the exception of children under age 2. Interviews last an average of 45 minutes and the only thing you need to prepare is a list of your questions!
- Student attends 3-5 consecutive visit days in the classroom (kindergarten through grade 8 only). Visit days are not available during summer or school breaks, so summer applicants will skip this step.
- Look for an acceptance letter in your email, and then complete the enrollment forms and make a payment for registration & supply fees online.
- Your tuition agreement will be emailed to you, which you can complete online. The agreement includes selecting a payment plan, due date, and method for tuition payments.
Please Note: Parent/Child and Me & My Baby applicants have a simplified enrollment process and will be accepted automatically, space permitting.
If you have more questions and would like our Admissions team to contact you, please fill out the form below: