New admissions for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are now available for all programs.
- We are currently enrolling new students; all classes have space available except for preschool and Blossom Bridge class (waitlist).
- Please make sure to select the correct school year when you apply.
- Current students do not need to reapply for next school year and can re-enroll through TADS.
- Attend a Walk Through the Classes tour or other school event (optional).
- Submit an application, application fee, and supplemental forms if applicable. Your child’s prospective teacher will review their application.
- For Grades 1-8 applicants desiring tuition adjustment, your TA application should be submitted at this time.
- Attend a family interview with your child’s prospective teacher. Family interviews are held in person on our campus and last an average of 45 minutes. The only things you need to bring with you are your child and your questions!
- Student attends 3-5 consecutive visit days in the classroom (Grades 1-8 applicants only). Visit days are not available during summer or school breaks, so summer applicants will skip this step.
- Look for an acceptance letter in your email, and then complete the enrollment forms and make a payment for registration & supply fees online in TADS.
- Your tuition agreement will be emailed to you, which you can complete online. The agreement includes selecting a payment plan, due date, and method for tuition payments.
Please Note: Sprouts, Seedlings, and Blossom class applicants have a simplified enrollment process and will be accepted automatically, space permitting. These families do not need family interviews or visit days.
If you have more questions and would like our Admissions team to contact you, please fill out the form below: