- New admissions for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Applications are currently being accepted for Kindergarten and Grades 1 through 8.
- Enrollment will remain open until enrollment capacity is reached in each class. We welcome mid-year applicants as space permits.
- Preschool, Me & My Baby, and Parent/Child enrollment is currently on hold until in-person classes can safely resume. Families are encouraged to submit an application now and will be contacted once enrollment opens.
- New admissions for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Applications may now be submitted for the 2021-2022 school year for all programs.
- New student enrollment will open on February 15, 2021 for Kindergarten through 8th Grade, and on March 22, 2021 for Preschool.
- Current students do not need to reapply for next school year. Re-enrollment opens February 1, 2021 for students in K-8 and March 15, 2021 for Preschool students.
- Please make sure to select the correct school year when you apply.
- Attend a Walk Through the Classes virtual tour or other school event (optional).
- Submit an application, application fee, and supplemental forms if applicable. Your child’s prospective teacher will review their application.
- Attend a family interview with your child’s prospective teacher (may be on Zoom or outdoors in person).
- Child attends 3-5 visit days in the classroom (kindergarten through grade 8). Visit days are not available during summer or school breaks.
- If accepted, complete tuition agreement & enrollment information and make payment for registration & supply fees online in TADS.
Please Note: Parent/Child and Me & My Baby applicants have a simplified enrollment process and will be accepted automatically, space permitting.
If you have more questions and would like our Admissions & Enrollment Coordinator to contact you, please fill out the form below: