- Rolling admissions for the 2019-2020 school year
- Spaces still available in preschool through 8th grade classes for “Beyond the Classroom” distance learning
- Me & My Baby and Parent/Toddler spring 2020 session enrollment is on hold due to COVID-19
- New admissions for the 2020-2021 school year
- Please make sure you select the correct school year when you apply
- Attend a Walk Through the Classes event or personal tour (optional).
- Submit an application, application fee, and any supplemental forms. Our online application can be found HERE; please contact us if you need a paper application.
- Attend a family interview with your child’s prospective teacher.
- Student attends 3-5 visit days in the classroom (Grades 1-8 applicants only).
- If accepted, complete tuition agreement & enrollment information and make payment for registration & supply fees.
Please Note: Parent/Toddler and Me & My Baby applicants only need to fill out an application and then pay tuition once they are offered a spot.
Due to COVID-19, our campus is currently closed. We are offering virtual tours and live video meetings with our Dean of Education, and new applicants will be interviewed by faculty over video call. Student visit days will be available when campus reopens. Contact us to learn more!